CircuitCo, the only manufacturer of the BeagleBones has not been producing BeagelBone Blacks fast enough to meet demand.
We have been promised countless times that we could go and pick up our shipments "tomorrow" only to call the next day and find out that it is again "tomorrow" or next week.
Believe us when we say we are just as frustrated as you all are, if not more.
Then on the 31st we received word what the real problem was and what they plan on doing about it.
You can read about that here.
They have told us we can go and pick up our last "Rev B" shipment Monday the 7th, but we aren't holding our breath...
We are truly sorry about this situation, but there really isn't anything else we can do other than what we have been doing (calling and emailing them relentlessly).
If you would like us to cancel your order and refund your money we would happy to do so. Just drop us a note at [email protected] or click the blue "Support" tab to the left and include your order number in the message.
However, your best bet is to stick it out a bit longer, because after this last batch no one will have Rev B's anywhere.
And they say Rev C's won't start shipping for another ~30 days, but again we won't be holding our breath.